Features of Grit Shield
- Separates the grit from the mitt
- Breaks dirty water into four quadrants, which keep dirt and grit at the bottom of the bucket
- Fits most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets
- Radial surface extracts contaminants from wash mitts, brushes, and other cleaning tools
- The easy solution for a scratch-free wash
- Fits in the bottom of your bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil to save your paint from swirl marks and scratches.
- The simplest and most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing your vehicle.
- Separates the grit from the mitt.
- Grit Shield prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing.
- The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
- Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Shield keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed.
- Grit Shield is not a gimmick; it is common sense…when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Shield in the water, the fluffed-up fibers allow for the Grit Shield to extract the dirt, grit, and grime.
- Works amazingly well for tile grouting!