Description of Hurricane Classic Car Cleaning Gun
- Dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet, and solid surfaces.
- The Hurricane Car Cleaning Gun releases a fine mist of cleaning solution that does not over saturate surfaces. You’ll see the liquid turning dirty as grime is released from the surface. Wipe with a microfiber towel. Then turn the dial to shut off the water and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area. It’s that simple.
- Use the Hurricane Car Cleaning Gun on the dashboard, door panels, steering wheel, fabric upholstery, carpet, floor mats, and between seats. The Tornador cleans in tough-to-reach places between seats and in seams. Because it releases so little liquid, surfaces dry quickly.
- On the exterior, use the Hurricane Car Cleaning Gun to clean fabric convertible tops, body seams, wheels, and emblems. There’s no need to scrub. The Tornador does the hard work for you.
- The Hurricane Car Cleaning Gun must be used with an air compressor capable of producing a constant air pressure of at least 60 psi. Do not to exceed 110 psi in order to protect your Tornador from unnecessary wear. Use the green valve to control the amount of liquid released by the Tornador.
- To clean any surface, dilute the desired cleaner according to label’s directions. Turn the liquid valve straight up and use an overlapping motion as you pass the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun over the surface. If necessary, allow the cleaning liquid to dwell for 10-15 seconds. Use a microfiber towel to absorb excess liquid. Then turn the liquid valve off and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area.
- The Hurricane Car Cleaning Gun is not a foam gun. It is an advanced cleaning gun designed to enhance the results of cleaners with a unique cyclonic cleaning action. Cleaning with the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun is easier and faster than small detailing brushes or swabs. Just spray and watch the dirt rise out of plastics, rubber, vinyl, and fabrics.
|Free Speed||3600 RPM|
|Air Consumption||20 L/min|
|Water Consumption||3.6 L/min|
|Air Pressure||6.3 – 8 Bar|
|Air Inlet||1/4” or as per your requirement|
|Pot Capacity||no pot|